Friday, March 27, 2009

Malibay Chess Club and Chessph blogs

Chessph, an 18 days old chess blog and the latest of a handful of weblogs that covers and supports the development of chess in the Philippines introduced me to Malibay Chess Club Blog lately. I've already visited the MCC site about four or five months ago but I never thought that it's scope of interest would expand to the size that it goes beyond the matters of their club. And to the administrator of chessph.blogspot.com, CH wishes you all the best in the world.

Now that the clan is steadily growing there is no need to post in this blog everyday, I'm quite exhausted ;) take it over guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't view the link you provided for chessph, perhaps broken links or some typing error?

Des Catolos said...

fixed!