On this day, March 5, my chess blog ChessHeroes was born. CH is now two years old! We have posted around 800 posts here, met many people from all walks of life, from different places and different races and through the years, here's (only) a dozen things I could think of about being an amateur blogger, the toughest job in the world!
1. he must be his own writer,
2. he must be his own editor,
3. he must be his own photographer,
4. he must be his own researcher,
5. he must be his own proof reader,
6. he must be his own web designer,
7.he must be his own critic,
8. he must be a theorist,
9. he must be a poet,
10. he must be a dramatist,
9. he must be a humorist,
9. he must be a philosopher,
10. he must be a linguistic,
11. he must be a story teller,
12. and most of all, he must be a humanist.
you name it...
I always held a belief that just as it is the art director who must be responsible to an audience, the blogger, if he or she is to maintain his integrity, must be responsible to himself. We're talking about responsible blogging. A good curator of one's own museum is one who can walked about silently along the hallways and to just point and present to the visitors a work of art with a hand out.
Round 11: Top of the Leaderboard Is Again Unchanged After Draws at Berlin Candidates Tournament - *[image: IMG 4844]Top of the Leaderboard Is Again Unchanged After Draws at Berlin Candidates Tournament* Fabiano Caruana, Shakhriyar Mamedyarov and Al...
13 hours ago