Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Photography blog

I've just started a photography blog, just for fun and recreation. You can view my collection of photos here at JPmag and Flickr. Our passion and interest does not simply stuck with chess alone. Please feel free to criticized any of my pictures so I can do better in the future. Thanks in advance for visiting.

Photo below was taken during the long holiday break we had last week and is my official entry for a photo challenge in the "Tradition" category.


Playing with fire, am I?

From JPmag: Traditions connect us with the people we care about, reflect who we are, and often times tie us to our beliefs and culture. Whether it’s a new tradition you are starting, or one that’s been passed down for generations, capture one of the many traditions celebrated in the world today.


We just responds to the call!

No comments: