Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me.


So your's truly, the one who was very "seriously" in responsible for keeping this blog was fooled not once, but twice, on the very first day of April also known as April Fools' Day. Of course the first came as a news about Bobby Fischer's supposed "electronic archives". The whole story or should I say joke started at chessbase.com site which they first published the article of course on April 1st. The entire joke of the supposed "email letters" of Fischer could be find HERE.

Then of course the final blow was the news that Susan's Polgar's is leaving the USCF and the USA to return to Hungary. The joke is HERE. And the relief and laughter ends HERE. And that folks completed my idiocy of that day. LOL!!!

No comments: